Victron BlueSmart IP67 Charger 12/13(1) 120v Nema 5-15 #BPC121315106
Victron Energy BPC121315106 Battery Chargers
BlueSmart IP67 Charger 12VDC - 13AMP
- Bluetooth Smart enabled The Blue Smart IP67 Charger is the wireless solution to monitor voltage and current, to change settings and to update the charger when new features become available. With Bluetooth, the functionality of the IP67 charger is enhanced and is similar to that of our IP22 and IP65 chargers.
- Completely encapsulated: waterproof, shockproof and ignition protected Water, oil or dirt will not damage the Blue Smart IP67 Charger. The casing is made of cast aluminium and the electronics are moulded in resin.
- The highest efficiency ever! Setting a new industry standard: with 92% efficiency or better, these chargers waste three to four times less heat. And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to less than a Watt, some five to ten times better than the industry standard.
- Adaptive 5-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – recondition – float – storage The Blue Smart Charger features a microprocessor controlled ‘adaptive’ battery management. The ‘adaptive’ feature will automatically optimise the charging process relative to the way the battery is being used.
- Storage Mode: Less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use The storage mode kicks in whenever the battery has not been subjected to discharge during 24 hours. In the storage mode float voltage is reduced to 2,2 V/cell (13,2 V for a 12 V battery) to minimise gassing and corrosion of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is raised back to the absorption level to ‘equalize’ the battery. This feature prevents stratification of the electrolyte and sulphation, a major cause of early battery failure.
- Also charges Li-ion (LiFePO4) batteries LiFePO4 batteries are charged with a simple bulk – absorption – float algorithm.
- Protected against overheating Can be used in a hot environment such as a machine room. Output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 60°C, but the charger will not fail.
- Two LEDs for status indication Yellow LED: bulk charge (blinking fast), absorption (blinking slow), float (solid), storage (off) Green LED: power on
Charger Input - Voltage = 100-130
Charger Output - Amps = 13
Charger Output Voltage = 12
Charging Banks = 1
Portable = Yes
Normalized SKU: BPC121315106
UPC Code: BPC121315106
Victron Energy BPC121315106 Literature DownloadQuick Reference Guide
We offer FREE Shipping on most orders Over $99 to US-48*
Each product displays a Product Code: just above the item price. Below is the meaning for each of these codes.
- Qualifies for Free Shipping: This item qualifies for free shipping when the order is over $99
- Qualifies for Free Ground Shipping: This item qualifies for free ground shipping when the order is over $99
- Oversized - Not Qualified for Free Shipping: This item is too large/heavy to qualify for free shipping
- Hazardous Item - Not Qualified for Free Shipping: This item is hazardous and does not qualify for free shipping
- Truck Freight - Not Qualified for Free Shipping: This item has to be shipped via truck freight. Please contact us for a quote
- In-Store Pickup Only: This item can only be picked up in our Lees Summit, MO retail store.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you. Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment, your item will be processed as soon as possible.
Most orders received and paid by 2:00 CST Monday thru Friday will ship the same or next day. Otherwise orders typically ship the following business day. Please contact us through live chat or our contact page if you have additional shipping option needs.
International shipping is offered through the US Postal Service. That option will be available at checkout and all duties and fees will be the responsibility of the purchaser in accordance to your country's laws.
Our goal is to make sure you receive the correct item to meet your needs. Should you find it necessary to return an item, please follow these guidelines to insure we are able to get you a prompt refund and assist you in finding the correct item you require.
Requesting a Return Authorization is easy using our Return Policy Page.
Original manufacturer boxes/packaging: Items must be returned in original packaging including any manufacturer boxes. Please return these inside another box or wrapped and do not apply stickers, stamps, labels to manufacturer boxes, i.e. prop boxes. This may void your RA and incur a 20% restock fee.
Damaged in Transit: For items damaged in transit please contact us immediately for assistance for special handling and filing of required paperwork to have your item replaced. Disputes of damaged products have to be reported to the carrier for resolution.
Incorrectly Shipped Items: For items you received that did not match your original order specifications, please contact us for return and replacement handling.
Warranty Issues: We will assist our customers with any warranty issues on products purchased through First Choice Marine, but we do not express or imply any warranty beyond that of the manufacturer. All defective products will observe manufacturer specific policies.
Condition of return items: Items returned for credit must be returned in new, unused, uninstalled and saleable condition, including any retail packaging. Open any packaging with care when receiving your order so as not to damage it should you need to return the product. Items returned that do not meet this requirement are subject to a 20% restock fee.
Packaging, insuring and tracking: You must send the return package signature required and insured at your expense (unless it is defective or the result of our error in shipment). Packaging of the return item is very important. Obtaining tracking is a good idea and if you do, please email or call us with that number so we can be expecting your return.
Damaged return package: In the case of a returned item that is damaged in return shipment, you will be notified and if you insured the package you should be reimbursed by the shipper of the product. They retain the right to pick up the package for inspection. Although at that time it is no longer our responsibility, we will do everything possible to assist you in your damage claim. With proper packaging of your return item this should not be an issue.
Propellers: Props that have been installed are not returnable. Boat Propellers can be a little difficult to look up and source. Our Solas Prop Finder will guide you through the process of finding the right prop to fit your engine and boating needs. Please contact us if you cannot find fitment information on propellers before you order them should you need assistance. Provide year, make and model of your boat's engine. We will be able to help you with fitment information but we cannot select a pitch for you.
Electronic Charts: ALL ELECTRONIC CHARTS AND SOFTWARE ARE NON-RETURNABLE. We do stand behind any manufacturers warranty on any purchased chart or software and will be happy to assist in a warranty situation. If you need a chart and are not sure if it will fit your unit, please send the unit model and serial so we can confirm fitment. Most manufacturers will work with you to exchange the chart for the proper one but is best to ask questions up front and confirm before ordering.
NOTE: ALL returns and cancelations may be subject to a 3% restock fee to cover credit card fees that are no longer refunded by credit card companies. Store credit will not carry a restock fee.
Directly above the price of the item is a message indicating availability. It will indicate In Stock or Out Of Stock. If you need to know if we have a specific amount avaiable, please send us a message using the chat in the bottom right or call us at 816-841-3364.
We would be happy to help you with this. We work with a lot of corporate customer to help them source quantities or items. Just above this FAQ is a link for "Need a quite for bulk purchase". Please use that to submit your query and one of our sales staff will work you up an estimate and get back to you.
If you have a Sales Tax ID number and wish to not pay sales tax, we ask that you create an account on the site and then send us the email used to create that account using the chat feature. We will then request a copy of your sales tax certificate and notify you when the account has been marked to not charge tax. You will then be able to come back and order without assistance in the future.
We accept all major credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, Debit (with Visa or Mastercard Logo), American Express and Discover.
Yes, when we ship an item to a Missouri address or you pick it up in our Lees Summit, MO retail store, we will charge the appropriate sales tax.
Yes. During the checkout process, use the In-Store Pickup option. When your items have arrived we will contact you that they are ready to pickup.
Yes, we do accept PayPal. You will find a convenient PayPal payment button when checking out. Remember to return to the site after making your PayPal payment to complete your transaction.
We normally ship items the first business day after payment is received. We are in the Midwest (Kansas City area) and ship most items UPS. We can ship to almost anywhere in the US within 3 days... most within a day. Faster shipping services are available as well at an additional cost. In some cases we may be able to drop ship items from a closer warehouse with no additional cost, saving you time AND money. Just another First Choice Marine advantage.
No, we do not add on handling fees in our shipping costs. We strive get bring you freight charges at the best rates possible.
We all are experiencing cost shock at the pump and it results in increased costs across the board on products and on shipping charges because of these increased fuel charges. Shipping companies have also added oversize restrictions and corresponding rates to the mix making shipping a difficult item to control.
We at First Choice Marine do our best to control what costs we can to bring you fair shipping with no hidden fees and to get your products to you as quickly as possible.
We are more than happy to provide international shipping through USPS or UPS. You will have a choice when you get to the checkout page to select any available shipping method from either of these carriers.