Humminbird Ice Helix 9 G4n MSI+ Mega 360 Bundle #411790-1
Humminbird 411790-1 GPS Sounders
ICE HELIX 9 MSI+ GPS G4N MEGA 360 Bundle
See structure, the bottom and fish up to 125’ in every direction around your hole, powered by the unmatched detail of MEGA Imaging®+, on a full color 9" HD LCD display. And take advantage of crystal-clear Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar with 3/4" target separation, CHIRP Interference Rejection, built-in GPS with Humminbird Basemap and compatibility with both LakeMaster(r) or Navionics(r) maps. Additional features designed specifically for the ICE angler include AutoChart Live ICE, Jig Charge Mode, split-screen views, premium shuttle and 20Ah lithium battery separate this unit from all others on the ICE.
- MEGA 360 Imaging: Eliminate the guesswork and quickly find structure and fish without drilling as many holes, track schools of fish as they move, and know which direction the fish are headed.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: See high-resolution returns of individual fish, bait and structure on both the flasher and traditional 2D sonar views at greater depths and range, with target separation down to 3/4".
- CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, providing a clear view in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen, or up to 16X zoom on 2D sonar view.
- Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Pinpoint your location by marking waypoints of your most productive areas and navigate out to your spot and back with GPS tracks.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- AutoChart Live ICE: Create real-time 1-foot contour maps of your fishing spots to find fish faster. Create maps on ICE to show humps and drop-offs or entire reefs, while utilizing Humminbird® LakeMaster® features, Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset.
- MicroSD Card Reader: Dual card reader slots used for premium mapping, software updates or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints from your ICE HELIX.
- Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything you need to know, on a crystal-clear screen with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ICE, you'll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
- Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
- Premium Shuttle: It has it all. Master power switch, quick-connect SAE power cables, large handle, multiple ¼"-20 mounting options for accessories, two rod holders, cable and transducer management, and a battery cover.
- Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 9 G4N works with all compatible HELIX 9 G4N transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer, power cord and gimbal mount on your boat and you'll be ready to hit the water even after the ICE melts.
- What’s Included: ICE HELIX 9 MSI+ GPS G4N fish finder, MEGA 360 transducer, ICE Adapter Kit - MEGA 360, Heading Sensor GPS Puck, Dual Spectrum CHIRP ICE transducer, 20Ah lithium battery with 2 USB ports and battery life indicator, charger, ICE shuttle, hardware, quick-connect SAE power cables, and silicone screen cover
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Display Size - Diagonal: 9"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+, MEGA Side Imaging+
- Sonar-Coverage: 20°, 42°, 60°, (2) 86° & (2) 55° @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
- CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), 800 kHz SI+ (780-840 kHz), MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz), MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging: 125 ft (800 kHz), 200 ft (MEGA), 400 ft (455 kHz)
- Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side): 800 ft (455 kHz), 250 ft (MEGA & 800 kHz), 400 ft (MEGA)
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Features: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Interference Rejection, Jig Charge Mode, Portable, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, AutoChart Live Ice, MEGA Live Imaging, MEGA Imaging+, Bluetooth
- Memory Card Slot: Dual Micro SD
- Compatible With: AIS, AutoPilot, MEGA 360, MEGA Live, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA DI, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA SI, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, Minn Kota US2 Sonar, NMEA 2000, One-Boat Network, Radar
- Power Draw: 2.4 Amps
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 8000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Portable
- Transducer Mount Location: Portable
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Coast Master Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: Yes
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Display Size: 8" - 10"
- Speed: Included
- Temperature: Built-In
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: Yes
- Transducer Included: XI 9 1521
- HDMI Compatible: No
- MEGA Live Compatibility: Yes
Normalized SKU: 4117901
UPC Code: 082324056789
Humminbird 411790-1 Literature DownloadQuick Reference Guide
We offer FREE Shipping on most orders Over $99 to US-48*
Each product displays a Product Code: just above the item price. Below is the meaning for each of these codes.
- Qualifies for Free Shipping: This item qualifies for free shipping when the order is over $99
- Qualifies for Free Ground Shipping: This item qualifies for free ground shipping when the order is over $99
- Oversized - Not Qualified for Free Shipping: This item is too large/heavy to qualify for free shipping
- Hazardous Item - Not Qualified for Free Shipping: This item is hazardous and does not qualify for free shipping
- Truck Freight - Not Qualified for Free Shipping: This item has to be shipped via truck freight. Please contact us for a quote
- In-Store Pickup Only: This item can only be picked up in our Lees Summit, MO retail store.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you. Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment, your item will be processed as soon as possible.
Most orders received and paid by 2:00 CST Monday thru Friday will ship the same or next day. Otherwise orders typically ship the following business day. Please contact us through live chat or our contact page if you have additional shipping option needs.
International shipping is offered through the US Postal Service. That option will be available at checkout and all duties and fees will be the responsibility of the purchaser in accordance to your country's laws.
Our goal is to make sure you receive the correct item to meet your needs. Should you find it necessary to return an item, please follow these guidelines to insure we are able to get you a prompt refund and assist you in finding the correct item you require.
Requesting a Return Authorization is easy using our Return Policy Page.
Original manufacturer boxes/packaging: Items must be returned in original packaging including any manufacturer boxes. Please return these inside another box or wrapped and do not apply stickers, stamps, labels to manufacturer boxes, i.e. prop boxes. This may void your RA and incur a 20% restock fee.
Damaged in Transit: For items damaged in transit please contact us immediately for assistance for special handling and filing of required paperwork to have your item replaced. Disputes of damaged products have to be reported to the carrier for resolution.
Incorrectly Shipped Items: For items you received that did not match your original order specifications, please contact us for return and replacement handling.
Warranty Issues: We will assist our customers with any warranty issues on products purchased through First Choice Marine, but we do not express or imply any warranty beyond that of the manufacturer. All defective products will observe manufacturer specific policies.
Condition of return items: Items returned for credit must be returned in new, unused, uninstalled and saleable condition, including any retail packaging. Open any packaging with care when receiving your order so as not to damage it should you need to return the product. Items returned that do not meet this requirement are subject to a 20% restock fee.
Packaging, insuring and tracking: You must send the return package signature required and insured at your expense (unless it is defective or the result of our error in shipment). Packaging of the return item is very important. Obtaining tracking is a good idea and if you do, please email or call us with that number so we can be expecting your return.
Damaged return package: In the case of a returned item that is damaged in return shipment, you will be notified and if you insured the package you should be reimbursed by the shipper of the product. They retain the right to pick up the package for inspection. Although at that time it is no longer our responsibility, we will do everything possible to assist you in your damage claim. With proper packaging of your return item this should not be an issue.
Propellers: Props that have been installed are not returnable. Boat Propellers can be a little difficult to look up and source. Our Solas Prop Finder will guide you through the process of finding the right prop to fit your engine and boating needs. Please contact us if you cannot find fitment information on propellers before you order them should you need assistance. Provide year, make and model of your boat's engine. We will be able to help you with fitment information but we cannot select a pitch for you.
Electronic Charts: ALL ELECTRONIC CHARTS AND SOFTWARE ARE NON-RETURNABLE. We do stand behind any manufacturers warranty on any purchased chart or software and will be happy to assist in a warranty situation. If you need a chart and are not sure if it will fit your unit, please send the unit model and serial so we can confirm fitment. Most manufacturers will work with you to exchange the chart for the proper one but is best to ask questions up front and confirm before ordering.
NOTE: ALL returns and cancelations may be subject to a 3% restock fee to cover credit card fees that are no longer refunded by credit card companies. Store credit will not carry a restock fee.
Directly above the price of the item is a message indicating availability. It will indicate In Stock or Out Of Stock. If you need to know if we have a specific amount avaiable, please send us a message using the chat in the bottom right or call us at 816-841-3364.
We would be happy to help you with this. We work with a lot of corporate customer to help them source quantities or items. Just above this FAQ is a link for "Need a quite for bulk purchase". Please use that to submit your query and one of our sales staff will work you up an estimate and get back to you.
If you have a Sales Tax ID number and wish to not pay sales tax, we ask that you create an account on the site and then send us the email used to create that account using the chat feature. We will then request a copy of your sales tax certificate and notify you when the account has been marked to not charge tax. You will then be able to come back and order without assistance in the future.
We accept all major credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, Debit (with Visa or Mastercard Logo), American Express and Discover.
Yes, when we ship an item to a Missouri address or you pick it up in our Lees Summit, MO retail store, we will charge the appropriate sales tax.
Yes. During the checkout process, use the In-Store Pickup option. When your items have arrived we will contact you that they are ready to pickup.
Yes, we do accept PayPal. You will find a convenient PayPal payment button when checking out. Remember to return to the site after making your PayPal payment to complete your transaction.
We normally ship items the first business day after payment is received. We are in the Midwest (Kansas City area) and ship most items UPS. We can ship to almost anywhere in the US within 3 days... most within a day. Faster shipping services are available as well at an additional cost. In some cases we may be able to drop ship items from a closer warehouse with no additional cost, saving you time AND money. Just another First Choice Marine advantage.
No, we do not add on handling fees in our shipping costs. We strive get bring you freight charges at the best rates possible.
We all are experiencing cost shock at the pump and it results in increased costs across the board on products and on shipping charges because of these increased fuel charges. Shipping companies have also added oversize restrictions and corresponding rates to the mix making shipping a difficult item to control.
We at First Choice Marine do our best to control what costs we can to bring you fair shipping with no hidden fees and to get your products to you as quickly as possible.
We are more than happy to provide international shipping through USPS or UPS. You will have a choice when you get to the checkout page to select any available shipping method from either of these carriers.