Victron Smart Battery Monitor BMV-712 #BAM030712000R
Victron Energy BAM030712000R Charger Accessories
Smart Battery Monitor - BMV-712 - Grey - Bluetooth Capable
- Bluetooth inside With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
- Download the Victron Bluetooth app Use a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to - customize settings, - monitor all important data on single screen, - view historical data, and to - update the software when new features become available.
- Easy to install All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
- Midpoint voltage monitoring One bad cell or one bad battery can destroy a large, expensive battery bank. When batteries are connected in series, a timely warning can be generated by measuring the midpoint voltage. Please see the BMV manual, section 5.2, for more information. We recommend our Battery Balancer (BMS012201000) to maximize service life of series-connected lead-acid batteries.
- Very low current draw from the battery Current consumption: 0,7Ah per month (1mA) @12V and 0,6Ah per month (0,8mA) @ 24V Especially Li-ion batteries have virtually no capacity left when discharged until low voltage shutdown. After shutdown due to low cell voltage, the capacity reserve of a Li-ion battery is approximately 1Ah per 100Ah battery capacity. The battery will be damaged if the remaining capacity reserve is drawn from the battery. A residual current of 10mA for example may damage a 200Ah battery if the system is left in discharged state during more than 8 days.
- Bi-stable alarm relay Prevents increased current draw in case of an alarm.
- Other features - Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge - Remaining time at the current rate of discharge - Programmable visual and audible alarm - Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed - 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit - Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps - VE.Direct communication port - Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health - Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 70V - High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
Normalized SKU: BAM030712000R
UPC Code: BAM030712000
We offer FREE Shipping on most orders Over $99 to US-48*
Each product displays a Product Code: just above the item price. Below is the meaning for each of these codes.
- Qualifies for Free Shipping: This item qualifies for free shipping when the order is over $99
- Qualifies for Free Ground Shipping: This item qualifies for free ground shipping when the order is over $99
- Oversized - Not Qualified for Free Shipping: This item is too large/heavy to qualify for free shipping
- Hazardous Item - Not Qualified for Free Shipping: This item is hazardous and does not qualify for free shipping
- Truck Freight - Not Qualified for Free Shipping: This item has to be shipped via truck freight. Please contact us for a quote
- In-Store Pickup Only: This item can only be picked up in our Lees Summit, MO retail store.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you. Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment, your item will be processed as soon as possible.
Most orders received and paid by 2:00 CST Monday thru Friday will ship the same or next day. Otherwise orders typically ship the following business day. Please contact us through live chat or our contact page if you have additional shipping option needs.
International shipping is offered through the US Postal Service. That option will be available at checkout and all duties and fees will be the responsibility of the purchaser in accordance to your country's laws.
Our goal is to make sure you receive the correct item to meet your needs. Should you find it necessary to return an item, please follow these guidelines to insure we are able to get you a prompt refund and assist you in finding the correct item you require.
Requesting a Return Authorization is easy using our Return Policy Page.
Original manufacturer boxes/packaging: Items must be returned in original packaging including any manufacturer boxes. Please return these inside another box or wrapped and do not apply stickers, stamps, labels to manufacturer boxes, i.e. prop boxes. This may void your RA and incur a 20% restock fee.
Damaged in Transit: For items damaged in transit please contact us immediately for assistance for special handling and filing of required paperwork to have your item replaced. Disputes of damaged products have to be reported to the carrier for resolution.
Incorrectly Shipped Items: For items you received that did not match your original order specifications, please contact us for return and replacement handling.
Warranty Issues: We will assist our customers with any warranty issues on products purchased through First Choice Marine, but we do not express or imply any warranty beyond that of the manufacturer. All defective products will observe manufacturer specific policies.
Condition of return items: Items returned for credit must be returned in new, unused, uninstalled and saleable condition, including any retail packaging. Open any packaging with care when receiving your order so as not to damage it should you need to return the product. Items returned that do not meet this requirement are subject to a 20% restock fee.
Packaging, insuring and tracking: You must send the return package signature required and insured at your expense (unless it is defective or the result of our error in shipment). Packaging of the return item is very important. Obtaining tracking is a good idea and if you do, please email or call us with that number so we can be expecting your return.
Damaged return package: In the case of a returned item that is damaged in return shipment, you will be notified and if you insured the package you should be reimbursed by the shipper of the product. They retain the right to pick up the package for inspection. Although at that time it is no longer our responsibility, we will do everything possible to assist you in your damage claim. With proper packaging of your return item this should not be an issue.
Propellers: Props that have been installed are not returnable. Boat Propellers can be a little difficult to look up and source. Our Solas Prop Finder will guide you through the process of finding the right prop to fit your engine and boating needs. Please contact us if you cannot find fitment information on propellers before you order them should you need assistance. Provide year, make and model of your boat's engine. We will be able to help you with fitment information but we cannot select a pitch for you.
Electronic Charts: ALL ELECTRONIC CHARTS AND SOFTWARE ARE NON-RETURNABLE. We do stand behind any manufacturers warranty on any purchased chart or software and will be happy to assist in a warranty situation. If you need a chart and are not sure if it will fit your unit, please send the unit model and serial so we can confirm fitment. Most manufacturers will work with you to exchange the chart for the proper one but is best to ask questions up front and confirm before ordering.
NOTE: ALL returns and cancelations may be subject to a 3% restock fee to cover credit card fees that are no longer refunded by credit card companies. Store credit will not carry a restock fee.
Directly above the price of the item is a message indicating availability. It will indicate In Stock or Out Of Stock. If you need to know if we have a specific amount avaiable, please send us a message using the chat in the bottom right or call us at 816-841-3364.
We would be happy to help you with this. We work with a lot of corporate customer to help them source quantities or items. Just above this FAQ is a link for "Need a quite for bulk purchase". Please use that to submit your query and one of our sales staff will work you up an estimate and get back to you.
If you have a Sales Tax ID number and wish to not pay sales tax, we ask that you create an account on the site and then send us the email used to create that account using the chat feature. We will then request a copy of your sales tax certificate and notify you when the account has been marked to not charge tax. You will then be able to come back and order without assistance in the future.
We accept all major credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, Debit (with Visa or Mastercard Logo), American Express and Discover.
Yes, when we ship an item to a Missouri address or you pick it up in our Lees Summit, MO retail store, we will charge the appropriate sales tax.
Yes. During the checkout process, use the In-Store Pickup option. When your items have arrived we will contact you that they are ready to pickup.
Yes, we do accept PayPal. You will find a convenient PayPal payment button when checking out. Remember to return to the site after making your PayPal payment to complete your transaction.
We normally ship items the first business day after payment is received. We are in the Midwest (Kansas City area) and ship most items UPS. We can ship to almost anywhere in the US within 3 days... most within a day. Faster shipping services are available as well at an additional cost. In some cases we may be able to drop ship items from a closer warehouse with no additional cost, saving you time AND money. Just another First Choice Marine advantage.
No, we do not add on handling fees in our shipping costs. We strive get bring you freight charges at the best rates possible.
We all are experiencing cost shock at the pump and it results in increased costs across the board on products and on shipping charges because of these increased fuel charges. Shipping companies have also added oversize restrictions and corresponding rates to the mix making shipping a difficult item to control.
We at First Choice Marine do our best to control what costs we can to bring you fair shipping with no hidden fees and to get your products to you as quickly as possible.
We are more than happy to provide international shipping through USPS or UPS. You will have a choice when you get to the checkout page to select any available shipping method from either of these carriers.