In an effort to provide our users the broadest selection of payment options, First Choice Marine has implemented Google's payment service 'Google Wallet'. Formerly Google Checkout, the Google Wallet service assists customers in two distinct ways.
On the search side, it shows Google Wallet customers more relevant information in certain Google search results by displaying Google Wallet badging in connection with those merchants who are currently using the Google Wallet process
Once at the merchant’s web site, Google Wallet (i) provides you with a payment mechanism whereby you don’t need to share your credit card information with the merchant, (ii) moves you through checkout with a single login for use across multiple stores, and (iii) enables you to track your purchase histories in one place at Google.
Important Google Wallet features are as follows:
- Credit/Debit Card Information - Your credit/debit card information is maintained by Google. Charges to your credit card are made by Google Payment Corporation, and your credit/debit card information is not shared with this store or any other merchant that uses Google Wallet
- Maintained Communications - Once you have completed a purchase using Google Wallet, this store will maintain communications with you regarding shipping, changes to the order, tracking, and returns. These communications will be made to the email address listed in your Google Wallet account and are vital in providing you with important information regarding the fulfillment of your order.
- Universal Purchase History - You will have a universal purchase history for all purchases made using Google Wallet whether from this store or other merchants using Google Wallet. This universal purchase history will be maintained by Google in your Google Wallet account.
When do we require you to use Google Wallet:
- Any order over $200 we will ask you to resubmit the order through Google Wallet
- Any order going to a high risk country we may ask you to resubmit through Google Wallet
- Any order that trips high-risk filters on our fraud scoring system we will ask you to resubmit the order through Google Wallet
Who does not need to use Google Wallet:
- If you have made multiple purchases with us in the past
- Your order is below $100 USD
Reasons to use Google Wallet:
- One-time setup process is easy
- Your credit card information is housed on Google's secure server
- All communications for all your orders are managed in one place
- Review all your purchases in one place