Attwood Bimini Tops and Frames from First Choice MarineFirst Choice Marine has a wide selection of Bimini Tops and Frames to fufill your need We want to make sure, when you order a top or frame, you are getting the best fit possible for your boat. Please consider the following information before ordering or CONTACT US for further information.
Choosing the Right Bimini Top and Frame for Your BoatThere are five main considerations when choosing a bimini top and frame for your boat:
1. What items do you need? Do you just need a frame or just need a top or both? (Many manufacturers sell them as two distinct items)
2. What type of application does your boat require - 2 bow, 3 bow, 4 bow or square tube for pontoons?
3. What are the measurements (see "How To Measure" below) you need?
4. If choosing fabric, do you want vinyl or a fabric top and what color do you prefer?
5. Will you need hardware or accessories?
Measuring for the Right Fit
After determining your activity needs, measure your boat to determine
the following dimensions:
(courtesy of Attwood Marine)
Length — Measure the fore-to-aft length of the area you to want to
shade.(Note: leave enough length behind and in front of the bimini top
to secure the attachment straps).
Width — Measure the distance between mounting points where the frame
attaches to the gunwale. IMPORTANT: Mounting points must be exactly the
same distance fore and aft.
Height — Standing in the boat, measure straight up from the mounting
point to reach the desired top height. This distance between mounting
point and top height will be the frame height.
Consider how the top height will affect your movements. Be aware: the
higher the top height, the less stable it may be on your boat.
| |Attwood Color Charts
Attwood Bimini Tops and Frames are one of our most popular brands. Below you will find their color swatches for both their Sunbrella fabric tops and their Vinyl tops.