(Mouse over to zoom - click to enlarge)
Shakespeare 5300 28 ft Single Side Band Antenna #5300
Part Number: 5300
Share, print or email this page.
(click the plus for more options)
Regular Price: $591.99
On Sale For: $427.61
ITEM IS AVAILABLE
THIS PRODUCT MUST SHIP TRUCK FREIGHT AND DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY SHIPPING PROMOTIONSShakespeare Style 5300 SSB28' LENGTH
WHIP ANTENNA WITH CONDUCTORS RUNNING FULL-LENGTH (NO LOADING COIL)
This heavy duty performer is designed primarily for larger commercial vessels which demand peak performance over the entire HF marine band. Input power up to 1kw. Conductors are permanently sealed in Shakespeare white fiberglass.
- Chrome-plated brass center fittings, anodized aluminum bottom ferrule
- Side feed termination band
- Mount: The 2 3/8" diameter x 24" long 6061-T-6 anodized aluminum sleeve can be strapped directly to a mast or used with Shakespeares Style 483 Clamp Set or Style 484 Wall Mounting Brackets.
- Two sections: Base 192"; Tip 144"
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
|Frequency:||2-30 MHz HF band with tuner|
|Max Input (Watts):||1000|
Antenna Band = SSB
Ferrule Type = Chrome Plated
Length (Inches) = 28'
Cable Length (Feet) = N/A
Cable Type = NONE
Color = White
Construction = Fiberglass
DB Gain (dB) = NONE
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!
Celebrating over 100 years of innovation, Shakespeare is the dominant
force worldwide in marine antennas, and a world leader in military and
commercial antenna technology. When you see a Shakespeare antenna you
know their master craftsmen built it with their very own hands. They hand
assemble and hand finish every antenna.
Start a discussion about this product
comments powered by