Raymarine Dragonfly 5.7 in Combo GPS/Fishfinder With Transom Mount Transducer #E70085-SLV
Part Number: E70085-SLV
Regular Price: $913.99
On Sale For: $681.99
ITEM IS AVAILABLE
Dragonfly 5.7" GPS/Fishfinder Combo w/Transom Mount - Silver Charts Inland & Coastal
With Raymarine's affordable, high-performance Dragonfly series of combination sonar/GPS, the power and crisp detail of ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar is now within the reach of the inland and coastal salt water angler. Using Raymarine's exclusive ClearPulse® technology and a true 2-channel transducer, users see dramatically revealing images of fish and the structures where they hide--in both DownVision and conventional sonar simultaneously.
Dragonfly's intuitive display interface and simple Unicontroller is easy to use right out of the box. Built-in 50-channel GPS also simplifies installation and its fast-acquisition position technology ensures added navigation confidence (with up to 3,000 waypoints, 150 routes and 15 tracks of up to 10,000 trackpoints).
The Raymarine Dragonfly combo sonar/GPS units feature a large 5.7" ultra-bright 1600 nit display for maximum visibility even in direct sun. For added security, use the quick-release swivel bracket with an available Thule lock core.Features:
In the Box:
- Large 5.7" 640 x 480 LCD with brilliant 1600 nit display is easy to read even in the brightest sunlight
- Raymarine's exclusive ClearPulse® CHIRP technology delivers unrivaled resolution for structure and fish detection
- Powerful two channel digital sonar engine simultaneously displays Down Vision and conventional sonar images
- True dual beam transom-mount transducer accurately reveals fish location (25 degree wide beam) and extremely detailed views of structure (1.4 degree narrow fan beam), plus a high precision temperature sensor
- High resolution Down Vision images up to 250 ft.
- Conventional sonar performance up to 600 ft.
- Lightning fast chart redraws with dedicated graphics co-processor
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Innovative design combines large display area and small mounting footprint
- Raymarine Dragonfly 5.7" Sonar/GPS Display
- Tilt/Swivel mounting bracket
- True Dual Beam Transom Mount Transducer assembly with mounting bracket and sealing cap
- User Guide
- Nominal supply voltage: 12v
- Operating voltage range: 10.2 - 16.6v
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Display size: 5.7" (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Display resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Brightness: 1600 nits
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Chart Compatibility: Navionics
- Connections: Power/transducer combined input
- Frequency 200 kHz Sonar and 350 kHz Down Vision
- Dimensions: Height - 5.79" (147mm) Wide x 5.79" (147 mm) Tall x 1.93" (49mm) Deep
Basemap = Yes
Card Format = Micro SD
Cartography - Preloaded = No
Cartography Brand = Navionics
Cartography Type = Gold/Hotmaps
Frequency = 200 kHz Sonar/350 kHz Down Vision
Included Transducer = Yes
Internal/External Antenna = Internal
Resolution (VxH) = 640 x 480 VGA
Screen Size = 5.7"
Screen Type = Color
Speed/Temp = NONE
Touchscreen = NONE
Transducer Type = Transom Mount
Waterproof Rating = Waterproof
Watts RMS - Max = NONE
Waypoints/Routes = 3,000/150
Weather Capable = NONE
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!
Raymarine, the world leader in marine electronics, develops and manufactures the most comprehensive range of electronic equipment. With headquarters in New Hampshire and an engineering facility in Florida, Raymarine is dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of the highest quality marine electronic products and services to the worldwide recreational and light commercial markets. Whether it be stand-alone units or fully integrated systems, Raymarine understands boating and what it takes to make it safer, easier and more enjoyable for everyone. Their commitment to the marine industry spans over 80 years of product development and boasts a comprehensive range of products from GPS chartplotters and VHF radios to HD Digital fishfinders, instruments, radar, autopilot, satellite television, software systems and more.