Raymarine X-5 Tiller Corepack #E12137
Part Number: E12137
Regular Price: $1,099.99
On Sale For: $821.23
ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK - Usually Ships in 3-7 Days
SmartPilot X-5 Tiller Corepack
The rugged drive unit of the SmartPilot X-5 Tiller autopilot makes it the perfect choice for larger tiller steered yachts and racers. The SmartPilot X-5 Tiller autopilot is designed for vessels with a laden displacement of up to 6,000kg (13,200lbs). Choose the more powerful SmartPilot Tiller X-5 GP for vessels with a laden displacement of up to 7,500kg (16,500lbs).
Choose the SmartPilot X-5 tiller corepack and combine with your choice of autopilot control head to complete your system.
Combine with any of the following autopilot control heads:
- ST70 Color autopilot control
- ST7002 Large screen control
- ST8002 Large screen with rotary control
You can steer straight to a waypoint, lock on to a given wind angle, or simply set and follow a course to steer by making the most of the full SeaTalk and NMEA compatibility.
The fluxgate compass is separated from the drive unit for greater accuracy and you can mount the control unit wherever it will be within easy reach for you. SmartPilot X-5 Tiller is also equipped with the latest SeaTalkng
networking and features and integrated rate gyro processors ensuring razor-sharp course keeping under any conditions..
Complete with everything needed for easy installation, the SmartPilot X-5 Tiller is quick to fit and simple to use. Used by the world's top single-handed race skippers, Raymarine tiller pilots meet the demands of the serious sailor.
*Note: Always take the fully laden displacement weight of your vessel into account. This is often 20% above the designed displacement. Do not choose a pilot which will always be working at the limit of its design capabilities. Features:
- Easy-to-install cockpit mounted drive unit can be detached for quick storage
- Built-in rate gyro sensor with Raymarine AST (Advanced Steering Technology) gives superb steering performance and boat handling.
- AutoLearn technology simplifies calibration and enables the autopilot to automatically adapt to changing sea conditions
- AutoTack automatically turns the boat through a user-programmable turn. Perfect for when sailing with a shorthanded crew.
- Auto Speed Gain adjusts the amount of helm applied at different boat speeds for a smooth, safe ride.
- Wind Vane Mode: Utilizing wind information from SeaTalk wind instruments SmartPilot steers to wind angle and sets the boat up so that the sails are at full trim (balanced).
- Fully adjustable Wind Trim setting (9 levels) provides superior performance in gusty conditions.
- AutoSeastate and AutoTrim modes automatically adjust for changing wind and sea conditions to hold the best course.
- Course Memory: After a manual course change to avoid an obstruction, simply press Auto for one second to return to your previous course.
- SeaTalk®, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 compatible
- Modular system includes:
SmartPilot X-5 course computer
Rugged, cockpit mounted drive unit
- System can be expanded with multiple autopilot controls and wireless hand held remote controls
Vessel Displacement - Max (Pounds) = 13,200lbs
Turn Patterns = NONE
Remote Capable = NONE
Pilot Type = Tiller
Feedback Type = NONE
Drive Type = NONE
Capacity - Max Ram (CU) = NONE
Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONE
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!
Raymarine, the world leader in marine electronics, develops and manufactures the most comprehensive range of electronic equipment. With headquarters in New Hampshire and an engineering facility in Florida, Raymarine is dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of the highest quality marine electronic products and services to the worldwide recreational and light commercial markets. Whether it be stand-alone units or fully integrated systems, Raymarine understands boating and what it takes to make it safer, easier and more enjoyable for everyone. Their commitment to the marine industry spans over 80 years of product development and boasts a comprehensive range of products from GPS chartplotters and VHF radios to HD Digital fishfinders, instruments, radar, autopilot, satellite television, software systems and more.