MUSTANG WOMEN'S BIB PANTS
Manufacturer: Mustang Survival
24Regular Price: $357.99
On Sale For: $270.83
You Save $87.16
This Product is No Longer Available - See Substitutes
Free Shipping Is Limited By LocationMore InfoShipping Estimator:
For the serious rider, there is nothing cooler than Ice Rider by Mustang Survival
These pants have the innovative AirSoft Foam System Technology of Ice Rider, which carries on Mustang Survival's reputation for warmth, comfort and protection. Built with durability, innovative styling and cold weather protection in mind, Ice Rider Pants offers comfort and mobility for the serious rider. Mustang Survival's legendary AirSoft foam liner provides buoyancy and hypothermia protection. Its leading edge performance is perfect for the rider who likes to drive hard all day.
Ice Rider pants are designed with:
- Seat patch reinforcements for increased durability
- Reinforced insulated knee patches for warmth and abrasion resistance
- Two-way front zipper openings
- Adjustable suspenders and snow cuffs for improved fit and comfort
Designed specifically for snowmobiling, all Ice Rider products offer a full range of mobility through our MustMove Mobility system, which ensures that wrist and waistbands don't ride up, offering maximum comfort for riding.
- The Triple Layer System - Ice Rider by Mustang Survival is snowmobile apparel designed to withstand the harshest of environments while still providing the comfort, fit and freedom of movement required for riding. Fundamental to Ice Rider's performance is the combination of the outer shell, AirSoft foam, and interior lining.
- Outer Shell of High Performance Nylon - It is made of high count 200 Denier urethane-coated nylon indicating that more thread is woven into each square inch of fabric. This high thread density offers a windproof and weather resistant barrier to enhance long-term performance.
- Insulating Layer of Mustang Survival's AirSoft foam System - This unique system traps air for flotation and thermal insulation. The foam layer provides superior protection in cold air or in the event of accidental cold-water immersion. This system is a complete lining, glued at the seams. This provides a protective layer, making the suit water resistant.
- Interior Lining - Mesh lining provides comfort, quick drainage and improved air circulation to assist moisture evaporation.
Type = NONE
USCG Approved = No
Color = Black