RAYMARINE E80 MULTI FUNCTION DISPLAY 8" REMANUFACTURED
Part Number: E02011R
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - See related or simular items
** Remanufactured **
SeaTalk hs Networking
- Raymarine's most powerful multifunction displays.
- Simply connect the appropriate sensor to transform the E-Series display into a full function chartplotter, digital fishfinder, radar or on board video system.
- Ultra Bright Sunlight Viewable Color Display.
- Super fast 100 Megabit networking.
- Connect up to 8 SeaTalk hs devices with simple plug and play interfacing.
- Display remote video sources from CCTV cameras, entertainment systems, and more.
- Export navigation video to video displays or remote monitors.
- Use the optional 15" Remote Station Kit to see and control your E-Series from anywhere on board.
- Network with SeaTalk, SeaTalk2, SeaTalk HS, NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 instruments.
- Display data from NMEA 2000 compatible engine systems.
- Information rich Navionics vector cartography combined with satellite differential GPS.
- Patented digital sonar technology for precise targeting of fish and bottom structure.
- Raymarine radar technology delivers unmatched performance and ease-of-use.
- Choose from a wide selection of high performance Radome and Open Array scanners.
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!
Raymarine, the world leader in marine electronics, develops and manufactures the most comprehensive range of electronic equipment. With headquarters in New Hampshire and an engineering facility in Florida, Raymarine is dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of the highest quality marine electronic products and services to the worldwide recreational and light commercial markets. Whether it be stand-alone units or fully integrated systems, Raymarine understands boating and what it takes to make it safer, easier and more enjoyable for everyone. Their commitment to the marine industry spans over 80 years of product development and boasts a comprehensive range of products from GPS chartplotters and VHF radios to HD Digital fishfinders, instruments, radar, autopilot, satellite television, software systems and more.
Start a discussion about this product
comments powered by