Navigon 2100 MAX
BIGGER SCREENNavigation that delivers more for less
Meet the NAVIGON 2100 max, the GPS device recognized for its ultra-thin, stylish design, 4.3" touchscreen display, and advanced features you won't find anywhere else. No other GPS device on the market comes close to matching the NAVIGON 2100 max.
The NAVIGON 2100 max gives you great features in a sleek new design.
- A stunning and easy to read 4.3" touchscreen in an ultra-slim housing
- Accessorize with FreshMaps and receive new map updates four times a year
- Lane Assistant and Reality View for extra guidance
- Spoken street names via text-to-speech
- DirectHelp for emergency assistance
- Ready out-of-the-box. Just turn it on and go!
- Wide 4.3" Touchscreen. Delivers the big picture and an exceptional view of the road.
- NAVIGON FreshMaps. Instantly update your maps and POIs online every three months.
- Driver Friendly. Touchscreen with animated menus that are simple, smart and easy to use.
- Reality View. Navigate complicated intersections like a pro with photo-realistic 3D images, actual road signs and lane assistance.
- Turn-by-Turn Spoken Directions. Keep your eyes on the road with spoken directions with street names via text-to-speech.
- DirectHelp. Directions to nearby emergency locations at the touch of a button.
- Lane Assistant. Provides simple to view lane guidance so you can make your turn.
- Branded Icons. Actual logos of popular places will help you know where to go.
- Coast-to-Coast Maps. Preloaded maps provide accurate door-to-door directions anywhere in the U.S.
- POI. Pre-loaded points of interest that are actually interesting. Gas stations, restaurants, airports and more.
- Speed Assistant. Displays your speeds and can warn you if you go over the limit.
- Innovative Design. Slim, stylish design looks good in your hand and on your dash.
- Accessorize. Activate optional ZAGAT® SURVEY Ratings and Reviews.
- Route Planning. Plan your trip before you hit the road.
- 2D/3D views. Choose a view that suits your needs.
- Predictive Text. Speed up typing with text that guides you.
- Street First Entry. Flexible searching lets you find locations with the information you know.
- Logbook. Record your travels on your PND.
NAVIGON has been a leader of GPS navigation since-well, since the birth
of commercial GPS navigation. Since 1991, they have consistently pioneered
advancements that have helped make the category what it is today.
NAVIGON created the world's first dynamic personal GPS product in 1996,
launched the industry's first navigation software for the Pocket PC in
2000, and unveiled the first Traffic Message Channel-based (TMC)
avoidance feature on mobile navigation product in 2002.
NAVIGON has helped revolutionize how consumers get from place to place
with software products for practically any navigation-ready hardware.
Personal navigation devices (PND), smartphones, and in-dash navigation
systems directed by NAVIGON's award-winning MobileNavigator™ (MN)
software delivers reliable information on millions of destinations in an
intuitive, easy to use format.
NAVIGON is a valued partner to the automotive industry, and recently
strengthened its category competency by acquiring NAVTEQ's navigation
software business. Through this acquisition, NAVIGON now uniquely
possesses the assets to cross pollinate its expertise in consumer
electronics to automotive-grade navigation software for the enhancement
of in-dash navigation and in-dash infotainment platforms.
NAVIGON is a privately-held software company based in Hamburg, Germany,
with NAVIGON USA headquarters in Chicago, IL.