Teleflex Vector Oil Pressure 80psi 56932P
25Regular Price: $34.99
On Sale For: $26.16
You Save $8.83
This Product is No Longer Available - See Substitutes
Free Shipping Is Limited By LocationMore InfoShipping Estimator:
- Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products; and
- One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
which is, in Teleflex Marine’s opinion, defective. Teleflex Marine is not responsible for charges connected with the removal of such product or reinstallation of replacement or repaired parts.
We will have no obligations under this warranty for any product which:
- has been improperly installed;
- has been used in an installation other than as recommended in our installation or operation instructions or specifications;
- has failed or has been damaged due to an accident or abnormal operation including racing, misuse or alterations outside our factory;
- has been repaired or modified by entities other than Teleflex Marine;
- has been used on an engine/boat combination where the engine horsepower exceeds the rating established by the boat manufacturer;
- has been used with other product(s) which, in Teleflex Marine’s opinion, are incompatible with the Teleflex Marine product.
TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TELEFLEX MARINE EMPLOYEES OR
REPRESENTATIVES’ ORAL OR OTHER WRITTEN STATEMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES, SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY CUSTOMER,
AND ARE NOT A PART OF THE WARRANTY STATED HEREIN. THIS WARRANTY WILL BE THE CUSTOMER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN NO EVENT WILL
TELEFLEX MARINE BE LAIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLED WARRANTY
RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS.
Some states to not allow limitations on an implied warranty, or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If any part of this Limited Warranty is determined to be void or illegal, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect. Teleflex Marine products returned under this warranty must be tagged with the customer’s name, street address, and phone number to ensure proper handling, and returned freight prepaid to the selling dealer or to the appropriate Teleflex Marine manufacturing facility.
Warranty Items — Teleflex Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic Only:
Teleflex Marine field representatives are authorized to investigate any allegedly defective merchandise in the field. They can request credit, disposal, and/or return of these products during the course of their regular visits to the customer’s facilities once they have the facilities approval.
Whether you are a boat enthusiast tackling a D-I-Y project, a boat repair shop or boat builder you have come to rely on the Teleflex name. Quality product lines include their hydraulic and mechanical steering systems and cables including their SeaStar, BayStar, Big-T and NFB (No Feed Back) brands along with controls and cables, engine and drive parts and premiere lines of instruments, gauges and displays.